Mobile Relief Chef
- Reference: PAB027
- Location: Kent
- Type: Permanent
- Work Pattern: Term Time
- Closing Date: 31/05/2019
Would you like to be at the forefront of improving the next generation’s health and well-being, by shaping the food culture in Education?
Here at Pabulum, we take our values so seriously that we put Education, Passion, Sensation and Innovation forefront of everything we do. 94% of our food is freshly prepared on site every day, using 75% British produce and little or no frozen or processed foods.
At Pabulum, you’re important; without our employees we wouldn’t be where we are today with such a strong, innovative and constantly growing business. With over 120 sites across Southern England there’s plenty of opportunity for you to grow, learn and develop. We are now seeking a talented mobile Relief Chef to join our fantastic team!
- Tremendous work/ family life balance, most of our catering contract involve early starts and early finishes Monday – Friday.
- Term time only, although key roles involves longer hours and weeks worked.
- Manager Bonus Scheme.
- Uniform and training provided
- Working 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday
- Preparing and cooking our delicious food
- You will be managing all aspects of the kitchens, including Health & Safety and Training & Development, and you’ll have the Unit Bookwork to keep up to date
- Good communication skills throughout our customer and client journey are a must, with excellent supervisory skills being the real key to managing, developing and motivating a large team.
- You will need to be financially astute but we’ll make sure you receive full training in all our processes and software systems to help you.